Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Advertorial : Laurier Ultimate Comfort for the Delicate Skin

Are you 1 of them? Unfortunately, I AM! 

=====
During the time of the month, I will have rashes around the area. Usually is due to the pad that I was using. After testing out a few different brands and type of pads, I realise that those pads that are covered with net will cause the worse rashes on me.

=====
So, I moved away from pad that has the net lining however that doesn't solve my issue completely!! 

=====
Some months, my period can last exactly a week before mother nature decided to stop. So, constant wearing of pads cause fiction and rashes appeared once again~ 
 photo LF UG_Skin Layer Illutration-final.jpg
Did you know ?  
 The number of outermost skin layer varies across different parts of the body. The average thickness for eyelid and cheek is 8 layers and 10 layers respectively whereas average thickness for heels is 86 layers! The intimate area is the thinnest with average thickness of 6 layers, even thinner than eyelid! Hence extra care needs to be taken when protecting the area against inflammation.
I'm sure i didn't know!! Oh my potatoes...
No wonder I'm always getting rashes 
There are also 2 major factors that trigger napkin dermatitis during periods such as high humidity environment and physical stimulation due to contact of napkin surface with the skin.

Don't think we are able to change the environment since Singapore is a tropical country with high humidity therefore, the only way we can improved will be physical stimulation!

The new Laurier Ultra Gentle is here to save the day!


It is the first sanitary napkin in Singapore that is dermatologically tested that is specially designed to reduce the common causes behind skin irritation.

Other than it Superior Absorbency which we have no doubt on it,


It unique airy soft wavy top sheet reduces skin contact, hence minimizing skin irritations and discomfort caused by friction
   photo KAO-Laurier 2 0_00_19_19.jpg
Plus airflow is channeled and promoted by the wavy surface, thus relieving stuffiness, moisture and itchiness
   photo Breathable Top Sheet.jpg
Most importantly, it is developed with Japan Advanced Skin Science technology!! Anything that is made in Japan automatically seem so much better! 

======
They are soft enough for the skin and doesn't cause friction to my delicate skin. It doesn't even cause my skin to turn red! This is how soft it is! I'm going to use this for a period of time to see if this effect stay constant! And try to do some simple exercise as well! 
=====
As I realise sweat can cause friction to the skin due to perspiration and my skin will turn red and sore~ So, gotten put this to test when i'm not feeling lazy to exercise. Haha/  
Laurier Ultra Gentle is available in different lengths! Ought to have 1 that suit your needs and lifestyle! 


Let's take a look at the design of the pad!! 
There's design on the packing of the pad! The material use to wrap the pad is different too! Instead of those plastic wrapper.

 photo 20160827_233720.jpg

HOHO, the napkin that's going to save my delicate part for the whole week~
It's really smooth and soft!! 

Tried and tested! It really doesn't cause any rashes on me! OMG 
This is going to be my life saver from now onward!! 

 photo 20160827_233750.jpg

And it's really thin!! Perfect for people who want to feel nothing but freedom during the period of time! 
======
Don't be fool! Although it's thin, but it can definitely absorb ALOT!!
Definitely keep my delicate area dry and no rashes! I think i'm really so glad that it doesn't cause me any rashes! 

 photo 20160827_233804.jpg



DAY: 22.5cm 16s , 25cm 15s and NIGHT: 30cm 10s, 34cm 9s and 40cm






They are available at leading supermarkets and personal care stores!

You can also redeem sample of Laurier Ultra Gentle 25cm to give it a try @ https://www.samplestore.com/laurier-ultra-gentle.html 

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LaurierSG

No comments:

Post a Comment